Why Choose Us?
When it comes to buying or selling your home, you can trust the professionals from Chester County Home Inspections to arm you with the information you need to make an informed decision. We offer an assortment of inspection services that address the needs of both buyers and sellers. Schedule online now, or call (484) 212-1600.
- One-stop service. We provide all the services needed for a typical Real Estate transaction.
- Consultative and authoritative inspection professionals. Most generic inspection companies only do checklists of systems. If anything is found wrong, they pass the buck with the industry standard punt of “further evaluation required,” forcing you to contact a professional roofer, plumber, electrician – or all three! The buck stops with us. When we see an issue, we explain it so you will know the defect and consequences. It’s all about educating, something we do with pride. Our mantra is “I see it, I say it.” We stand by our knowledge.
- Thorough, comprehensive, and detail-oriented. This isn’t a quick walk-through. We carefully examine each building, documenting what we see.
- Known to be highly experienced in historical house restoration assessments. Most inspection companies don’t like to assess old homes because there are so many unknowns. Edwin lives in a 200-year-old home himself and understands the building methods and materials of years past. He loves rescuing these pieces of history and knows how to assess if the building is worth saving or if it is simply not salvageable.
- Detailed reports. We issue detailed reports complete with video and high-resolution images along with recommendations on what needs to be fixed.
- Certifications. Chester County Home Inspections is certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
What Makes Chester County Home Inspections Unique?
Owner Edwin Dunckley has just the right mix of experience and knowledge. He has studied and earned all the certifications that make him a professional in the field of home inspections. But what’s also important is that he knows the process from both sides. As an owner of multiple investment properties, he thoroughly understands the process of buying and selling homes. In addition, he is highly skilled in renovation. He does an average of five renovation projects per year on his properties, so he knows exactly what you should and should not see during a home inspection. Check out our FAQs for answers to some of our most-asked questions.Schedule Now
You can’t go wrong with an inspection from Chester County Home Inspections. Schedule online now, or call (484) 212-1600 for more information. We serve the counties of Chester, Berks, Montgomery, Philadelphia, and Delaware. In addition to well certifications, our environmental services include radon testing and water quality testing.