Hire a Home Inspector You Can Trust
Unlike most other professionals, you probably won’t get to meet your home inspector before hiring them. It’s important to depend on someone who is trustworthy and properly certified.
We’ve been certified by International Association of Certified Home Inspectors and have the experience and knowledge to ensure that you’re armed with the best information possible. We also encourage you to tag along for the inspection, where we’ll educate and familiarize you with your new home.
Lower the Risk of Buying a Home with a Home Inspection
Buying a home is the single biggest investment you’ll ever make. A professional home inspection, from a home inspector you can trust, will help ensure that your investment is a safe one. We can help you mitigate that risk by uncovering and educating you about any problems with the home.
Why choose us for your Home Inspection?
We’re here to serve you. It’s our mission to provide you with the best service and information possible to enable you to make a smart decision on your investment. We work exclusively for you to provide an objective, unbiased report. We hold ourselves to a high standard of ethics, quality, and professionalism.
Our Full Inspections include:
- Roof, vents, flashing, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylights, chimneys, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings
- Eaves, soffits, and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, Foundation, and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating system
- Cooling system
- Main water shut-off valve
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Garage Doors, Safety Sensors, and Openers
- And More
“Ed’s report is beautiful. Oh my gosh, it’s wonderful, so informative and the pictures are great! Ed was professional and courteous, listened to all of my questions and concerns and gave me detailed answers that I could understand. I completed the purchase with confidence, knowing what I get myself into. Thank you again!”